Level 26, Fortune Financial Center 5 Middle Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Offices and Coworking space always available
Virtual Office / Coworking in Beijing
- Your Business Address at Level 26, Fortune Financial Center
- Local Telephone Number
- Receptionist & Secretary
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Suites
- IT support
- And more...
*Dedicated Desk memberships are subject to a CNY 1,000 qualification and set-up fee.
Virtual Office & Coworking
New Sign-up Special
Premium Virtual Office
4 days / month FREE private office usage within your home city + Every benefit of The Virtual Office. Set-up Fee: ￥5
Coworking On demand
1 day/month Coworking space use included + pay-as-you-go at 250CNY/day at our spacious Coworking lounges at any location. Pay only when you need it, where you need it
The experience is great. You can enter the building directly from the subway, and the environment is beautiful with a good view! It's convenient to have access to the internet, and it's relatively quiet in the afternoon. Well equipped with coffee, tea, hot water, microwave, and refrigerator, making it convenient to work here. There are dedicated meeting rooms and offices. Cafes and gyms located at B2. The lobby downstairs is also quite safe and requires identity verification to enter.
For temporary work needs, I booked a day of experience in the shared workspace. Overall, the experience was great! It was much more comfortable and efficient than working in a coffee shop. Convenient transportation: 700 meters walk from Hujialou Station on Line 6, or direct access from Jintai Xizao Station on Line 10. Features: The building's decoration and service are second to none, with great views. The workspace has freshly brewed coffee, Twinings tea bags, wireless internet (directly connected to foreign websites), microwaves, and refrigerator. The environment is quiet, collaborative, and secure, with good restroom facilities. Building access: Visitors need to register at the self-service machine or front desk in the lobby, or for long-term residents, a building access card can be obtained for 420 yuan. With the building access card, you can use the B2 gym for free, it's really good value for the cost. Price: monthly rental price is very cost-effective compared to other areas around the CBD.
ABOUT LEVEL 26 BEIJING FORTUNE FINANCIAL CENTER
ABOUT LEVEL 26 BEIJING FORTUNE FINANCIAL CENTER
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, aesthetics, WiFi security, location, and community.
- A premium grade building in the heart of the CBD in Beijing
- Spectacular views across 3rd Ring Rd, as well as the CCTV Tower
- Right next to a shopping mall, as well as unique restaurants and banks
- A stone throw away from the Rosewood hotel, Kerry Hotel or Millennium Hotel
- Unbeatable Coworking space: hotdesk & dedicated desk - and Virtual Offices.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry
Call for the best Virtual Offices in China
- This could be your address
Airport Access:30 minutes’ drive from Beijing International Airport；15 minutes' drive/taxi ride from Sanyuanqiao Station for Airport Express
Metro Station:Direct access to Subway Line 10 JinTaiXiZhao Station, Exist A. 5 minutes’ walk to HuJiaLou Interchange Station, as well as GuoMao subway interchange
Train Station:15 minutes' drive/taxi ride from Beijing East Train Station
Bus station:Bus stations 113,405,488 and more are in short walking distances away from the building itself
Our clients love:
- The premium grade building in the heart of the CBD with the spectacular view of East Third Ring Road and landmark CCTV Tower;
- Located directly above Subway Line No.10, JINTAIXIZHAO Station and numerous bus lines;
- Full equipped FREE fitness room and clean executive washroom underground;
- Surrounded by a mix of 5-star hotels and directly access to Fortune Plaza shopping Mall offering a mix of international brands and exclusive fashion labels, along with popular restaurants and cafes;
- Building occupants include Bloomberg, HSBC, DBS and a wide range of both domestic and international financial and banking companies.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number answered in your company name and transferred to your home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
- Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fibre optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With month-to-month membership, we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract, you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.