Offices and Coworking space always available
Includes 60 hours per month in our spacious Coworking lounge
Virtual Office / Coworking
- Your Business Address at Level 54, Guangzhou IFC
- Local Telephone Number
- Receptionist & Secretary
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Suites
- IT support
- And more...
*Dedicated Desk memberships are subject to a CNY 1,000 qualification and set-up fee.
Virtual Office & Coworking
Premium Virtual Office
4 days / month FREE private office usage within your home city + Every benefit of The Virtual Office. Set-up Fee: ￥5
1 day/month Coworking space use included + pay-as-you-go at 250CNY/day at our spacious Coworking lounges at any location. Pay only when you need it, where you need it
What our clients think - Dianping.com Reviews
With the end of the pandemic, our company has had a need for new hires. So, I rented a shared workspace at Guojin Plaza. It's true that high-end office buildings are different. Our recruitment efficiency has really gone up since being here. After just a few days of working here, I don't want to go back to the company office anymore. The environment is just too amazing. When I'm working, I can look out through the floor-to-ceiling windows and enjoy the high-level landscape. I have to pack up my things now, but I'm leaving with a heavy heart. I will definitely come back if there is an opportunity in the future!
I used this office space while on a business trip in Guangzhou. It was quiet and had a fantastic view outside the window. They also provided free coffee and tea. I was able to meet with clients for an entire afternoon without any concerns of being disturbed. I would definitely come back again next time when I'm in town. Highly recommend!
ABOUT LEVEL 54 INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTER
ABOUT LEVEL 54 INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTER
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, aesthetics, WiFi security, location, and community.
- Located in the heart of Guangzhou's financial services center
- Well known for its great city and pearl river views
- Connected to a luxury brand retail mall, with a spacious gourmet food hall and numerous convenient cafes
- The Four Season Hotel is in the same building, making it a perfect location to be around
- Unbeatable Coworking space: hotdesk & dedicated desk - and Virtual Offices.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry
Call for the best Virtual Offices in China
- This could be your address
Airport Access:40 minutes’ drive from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Metro Station:Direct access to subway Line 3 or Line 5 at Zhujiang New Town, Exit G.5 minutes’ walk from APM Huacheng avenue Station
Train Station:15 minutes’ drive to Guangzhou East Train Station
Ferry:Bus stations 20, 40, 293 and more are all in close proximal walking distance to the building
Our clients love:
- GZ IFC as a landmark building in South China, is the window for Guangzhou to radiate South China.
- Guangzhou IFC is located in the center of the Zhujiang New Town CBD, South China’s premier commercial precinct.
- The tower connects with a substantial podium complex containing a luxury brand retail mall, spacious gourmet food hall. Four Season Hotel sits on the top 30 floors of the main tower.
- Located directly above Zhujiang New Town Station, the building boasts excellent transport connections with easy access to the subway, buses and taxi rank on the doorstep.
- It is a short stroll to Canton Tower, the Opera House, the Guangdong Museum, Pearl River, US Consulate General and 5-star hotels and business focal points.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number answered in your company name and transferred to your home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
- Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Yes. If you sign up for The Virtual Office Package or Address Package you can use our 5-star address for your business collateral, business registration, business cards and/or mailing address after acceptance of your application.
Yes. Clients with The Virtual Office Package can use our coworking spaces worldwide for up to 3 hours per day, while clients with the Address Package can use them up to 1 hour per day.
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fibre optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
You won't believe how simple it is to sign up! You simply choose the package(s) and location of your choice, enter your credit card details and you will be fully operational in less than 5 minutes! Alternatively, contact us for assistance and we can take you through the procedure.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With month-to-month membership, we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract, you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.