Jing An Kerry Center is the top luxury complex in the hub of Shanghai trade and commercial area, known as the Jing An District, West Nanjing Road.
Jing An Kerry Center is located in the downtown area providing you with easy access to consulates, banking, top hotels, luxury shops and restaurants.
This landmark mixed-use development has a GFA of 450,000 square metres, granite marble lobby with open column-free design, equipped with ceiling integrated built-in lighting, air conditioning and firefighting facilities.
Jing An Kerry Center is a premium complex in Shanghai providing interconnected access to a top end luxury shopping mall, restaurants, bars and cafes, two commercial office towers, Shangri-La hotel and Kerry Residence
Paired with the extensive one stop shop facilities, Kerry Centre has direct access to subway station lines 2 & 7, making it an ideal location for companies based in China's business capital.
Building occupants include Consulates, banks, top hotels, luxury shops and restaurants. Nearby Jing An Temple, Jing An Park and Shanghai’s most famous commercial street - West Nanjing Road are all within five minutes’ walk of Servcorp Kerry Center
25 mins by taxi to Hongqiao Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao railway station. 40 mins by taxi to Pudong International Airport.
Directly above subway line 2 & 7.
Bus stops on Jing An Temple by 5 mins walking distance.
Servcorp offices are located on level 29 of the Jing An Kerry Center
Level 29 features art by renowned artist Hu Hui paired with trio-coloured glazed pottery, from the Tang Dynasty.
• Day suites (1-3 people)
• 1 x boardroom (12 people)
• Virtual office co-working space
• Meeting rooms with views (4-6 people)
• 40 x serviced offices of varying capacity
• Five star kitchen with Jura Coffee Machine, purified water, Italian espresso and Twining’s Tea
• Stationary area with shredder, colour printing, copy, scanning, fax machine.
• Reception area and waiting area with fantastic city view of West Nanjing Road.
• 5 x Bilingual staff on hand to anticipate your every need
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
Recommended lunch places:
Shanghai Min from RMB200/person
Tel +86 400 820 9777
Casanova from RMB200/person
Tel +86 21 5403 4528
Din Tai Fung from RMB150/person
Tel +86 21 6289 9182